A fun and interesting activity to learn about local dishes in Hoi An
Our tour guide will pick you up at Aira hotel lobby at 10AM, then escort you to go to local market in Hoi An town by the romantic Hoai river, which is around 4km from our Aira Garden. Enjoy shopping around and chating with local vendors in busy charming trading atmosphere and do not forget to buy for yourself some food ingredients, fresh vegetables, fruits, ect. Go gack to our hotel after 1 - 1.5 hour wandering at the market. Take a break within 15-30 minutes and get ready for your cooking class with our Chef at Aira Garden Restaurant by the pool.
You may choose to learn to cook some specialties of Hoi An such as Banana Flower Salad, Mango Salad, "Cha Gio" (spring rolls), "Cao Lau", "Banh Xeo", "Quang Noodles" and other maincourse...We can customize your request upon arrival!
Let's enjoy your lunch with delicious homecook food that you just have made!
- US$70 for group of 1 people
- $US40 per person for group of 02 people
- $US35 per person for group of 03 - 05 people
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch after cooking
- Tour Guide
- Certificates from Chef at Aira Garden Restaurant
- Free photos taking
- Recipe of each dish
we are able to pick up at your places (surcharge is applicable)
- Cooking class is not recommended for children under 5 years-old
- Children from 5 - 10 years-old: 75% adult price. Supervisor is required.
- Children from 10 years-old: as adult
- Aira Cooking Class is not available during Tet Holiday from 1st to 10th February 2019