SAPA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BY BUS (HOMESTAY & AIRA BOUTIQUE SAPA)
Sapa Medium trekking tour is designed for travelers who want to stay longer in Sapa and want to experience 1 night at basic homestay in hill tribe village and 1 night at the hotel in Sapa. This tour also provides a unique glimpse into local hill tribe life and the local hospitality is very memorable. Enjoy the fresh air, lush green landscapes, fresh rivers and the delicious home cooking of the traditional homestay with local people.
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00:
Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on a big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in the late afternoon.
Check-in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa- Cat Cat village (B/L/D)
Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with a more interesting trek.
Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 14.00:
Welcome drink at the hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check-in procedures
A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in Aira hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B)
7.30 – 8h00:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
Free time at leisure. You can trek up Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain or go shopping.
Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December 2019 to 5th
January 2020) & Lunar Tet Holiday (from 24th
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in the tour program
- Modern air–conditioning express bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 01-night at Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel & spa with Deluxe Window room
- 01-night homestay in Dzay people
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
Terms & Conditions:
- On your request, private roundtrip transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi @ additional US$320 for a 4 seat car, or US$340 for a 7 seat car.
- Drinks, personal travel insurance, tips, personal expenses and things not mentioned clearly above
- Advanced booking and deposit are required and subject to availability
- Advanced deposit 50 percent total tour value is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the deposit will be charged