MOUNT FANSIPAN – 3 DAYS
(Get back to nature and enjoy the wild mountain without rushing)
Get back to nature and enjoy the wild mountain without rushing. This 3 days trek with outdoor camping offers all of the challenges and rewards of any hike. At the summit, you will be one of the few to have reached up and touched the clouds marking the roof of Indochina and that make the highlights of Sapa adventure tour.
Sapa —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Mountain Camp —> Fansipan Summit —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Sapa
We begin this tour at a practical time of 9.00am. After meeting both your guide and driver, we are transferred by car, a short distance of 15km to begin the start of the climb to Fansipan Mountain. We start the climb at a height of 2000m. Throughout this climb, we can observe and learn about the local cardamom trees, and the uses they have for this local area. Local birds can also be seen throughout this walk, with seasons varying, and the time of year you visit. As we trek up to the height of 2200m, we relax with a picnic lunch. We then keep on trekking up to the height of 2800m, taking in the spectacular views along the way. After setting up camp for the night, dinner is cooked on the campfire. Ready to unwind from the day, you will find yourself sleeping soundly, while nestled in amongst this rugged beauty that the countryside has to offer.
With an early rise of 6.30-7.00am, we have breakfast together before we undertake the next ascent to the very top of Fansipan Mountain. Around 10.00-10.30am, we can celebrate the victorious achievement as we arrive at the very top of Fansipan Mountain (3143m above sea level). Take some time out, as you absorb the combination of the fresh crisp air, and beautiful views while overlooking Sapa town, admiring its thick green forestry landscape. (Please Note: Sapa is known to be an area consisting of four seasons in one day, therefore the weather can change quite rapidly, altering from heavy mist and fog to warm sunny days. Hence, we cannot guarantee clear views from the top of this mountain.) After enjoying the remarkable views, we commence the descent to 2800m and enjoy a picnic lunch around 1.30pm. We then trek on back down to 2,200m and set up our camp for the night. Enjoy a warming dinner as we sit around the campfire cooking together, and drift off into a well-earned sleep after an eventful day.
Today we can enjoy a well-deserved lye-in, rising around 7.30am for a shared breakfast. As this is the last day of tour, we walk at a gentle pace down to Xin Chai, a Black H’mong village situated at the foot of Mount Fansipan. Here we meet with our driver and we are transferred back by car to Sapa town. We complete the tour with a refreshing herbal medicine bath and foot massage.
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
||3 – 5 paxs
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December 2019 to 5th
January 2020) & Lunar Tet Holiday (from 24th
You Should Bring:
- From November to April: It is a winter – dry season and very cold, possible sunny misty and rain but not heavy rain. Temperature from -2 to 12*c in this time.
- From May – October is Summertime, it is also very cold in Fansipan, possible sunny and rain a lot and some misty but not full day or every-day. Temperature is about 5 to 15 Oc.
- The weather changes very quickly in a day and every day.
- You should bring warm clothes, raincoats, sun-cream, trekking shoes, stick (possible find stick in the jungle), hat, head-light, toilet paper, glove, sock….
- We have good sleeping bag and small mattress in the camping
- You will sleep in a small house of local government and Sharing the house in the camping with other trekkers (8 -10 person/dorm room, depending on many trekkers or less, the camping belongs our government and they control it, we must follow the organization of local government, not in our hand)
- It is a very basic house and no electric and NO hot shower
- We will give you 4.5 liters of water/person and you carry it by yourself
English speaking guide , meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches , 2 diners), 1,5 litres of water per pax per day, transport, room for shower and leave your luggage in there, entrance fee, camping, sleeping bag, porter (only for group of 2 people, carry only food and sleeping bags and mattress )
: Tips, insurance, personal expenses, cable car tickets and things not mentioned clearly above
Terms and conditions:
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the full charge will be applied