MOUNT FANSIPAN – 2 DAYS
(Enjoy the adventure and reach the summit at your own pace)
Enjoy the adventure and reach the summit at your own pace. This trek is challenging and will be fully supported every step of the way by our guides and porters who's local knowledge and understanding of the different hill-tribe cultures we pass along the way will add to the uniqueness of this exhilarating journey of your Vietnam Holiday.
Sapa —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Mountain Camp —> Fansipan Summit —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Sapa
Distance Covered: 20km
We begin this tour at a practical time of 9.00am. After meeting both your guide and driver, we are transferred by car, a short distance of 15km to begin the start of the climb to Fanxipan Mountain. We start the climb at the Park Rangers’ Station at a height of 2,000m. Throughout this climb, we can observe and learn about the local cardamom plants, and the uses they have for this local area. Local birds can also be seen throughout this walk, with seasons varying, and the time of year you visit. As we trek up to the height of 2,200m, we relax with a picnic lunch. We then keep on trekking up to the height of 2,800m, taking in the spectacular views along the way. After setting up camp for the night, dinner is cooked on the campfire. Ready to unwind from the day, you will find yourself sleeping soundly, while nestled in amongst the rugged beauty of the mountains.
With an early rise of 6.30-7.00am, we have breakfast together before we undertake the final ascent to the very top of Fanxipan Mountain. Around 10.00-10.30am, we can celebrate the victorious achievement as we arrive at the very top, 3,143m above sea level. Take some time out, as you absorb the combination of the fresh crisp air, and beautiful views while overlooking Sapa town, admiring its thick green forestry landscape. After enjoying the remarkable views, we commence the descent to 2,800m and enjoy a picnic lunch around 1.30pm. Feeling revitalised after the break, we trek back down to Tram Ton Pass at 2,000m, where our driver awaits and we are transferred back to Sapa Town.
Prices: Per person in US$ in group of
||3 – 5 paxs
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from Dec 20th
2023 to Jan 5th
2024) and Lunar New Year Holiday (from Feb 9th
to Feb 13th
You Should Bring:
- From November to April: It is a winter – dry season and very cold, possible sunny misty and rain but not heavy rain. Temperature from -2 to 12*c in this time.
- From May – October is Summer time, it is also very cold in Fansipan, possible sunny and rain a lot and some misty but not full day or every-day. Temperature is about 5 to 15 Oc.
- The weather changes very quickly in a day and every day.
- You should bring warm clothes, raincoats, sun-cream, trekking shoes, stick (possible find stick in the jungle), hat, head-light, toilet paper, glove, sock….
- We have good sleeping bag and small mattress in the camping
- You will sleep in a small house of local government and Sharing the house in the camping with other trekkers ( 8 -10 person/dorm room, depending on many trekkers or less, the camping belongs our government and they control it, we must follow the organization of local government, not in our hand )
- It is a very basic house and no electric and NO hot shower
- We will give you 3 liters of water/person and you carry it by yourself
English guide, meals (1 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner), 1,5 liters of water per pax per day, transport, entrance fee, camping, sleeping bag
: Tips, insurance, personal expenses, cable car tickets and things not mentioned clearly above
Terms and conditions:
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 05 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the full charge will be applied