MOUNT FANSIPAN - 1 DAY
(Perfect for hardcore trekkers short on time but not on energy)
Fansipan is the highest peak in Vietnam and the entire Indochina. Located in Sapa with an elevation is 3143 m. This one day trek perfect for hardcore trekkers short on time but not on energy.
Sapa —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Fansipan Summit —> Park Ranger’s Station —> Sapa
Distance Covered: 20km
Perfect for hardcore trekkers short on time but not on energy.
With an early start time of 05:30 a.m. - 06.00 a.m, we meet our guide and driver. We are then transferred by car 15km from Sapa, to arrive at the Fansipan Park Ranger’s Station at a height of 2,000m, ready to begin the climb. The mountain’s ecosystem is rich, with 2,024 floral varieties and 327 faunal species. The challenging ascent and descent will take around 7-8 hours. Throughout, we hike through stunning primary deciduous and evergreen forests, follow crystal clear mountain streams, and brave windswept ridges. Short breaks along the way will allow you to take in the various scenic views that this climb has to offer. Forest types change with increasing altitude. Around the summit, dwarf bamboo is all that can survive. We arrive at the 3,143m summit around midday, and celebrate this victory with a picnic lunch, sitting high above the hills with views of this stunning mountainous landscape. The descent will take around 3-4 hours (depending on individual fitness levels). We arrive back at the start point with the car waiting for us and are taken back to Sapa. To the victors belong the spoils! Our tour is completed with a soothing herbal medicine bath and foot massage.
(Please Note: It is required for you to be of a high level of fitness to complete this climb in 1 day.)
Prices: Per person in US$ in the group of
||3 – 5 paxs
Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20th
December to 5th
January) & Lunar Tet Holiday
You Should Bring:
- From November to April: It is a winter – dry season and very cold, possible sunny misty and rain but not heavy rain. Temperature from -2 to 12*c in this time
- From May – October is Summertime, it is also very cold in Fansipan, possible sunny and rain a lot and some misty but not full day or every-day. Temperature is about 5 to 15*c
- The weather changes very quickly in a day and every day
You should bring warm clothes, raincoats, sun-cream, strong and comfortable trekking shoes, stick (possible find stick in the jungle), hat, head-light, toilet paper, waterproof jacket, suitable clothing, mosquito repellent glove, sock….
Tour guide, entrance fee, picnic lunch, transport, 30 minutes foot massage
: Drinks, personal travel insurance, tips, personal expenses, cable car tickets and things not mentioned clearly above
Terms and conditions:
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, a full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, the full charge will be applied